Let’s just check into hotels and go wild. I mean you paid for the room eh, forget ‘decency’. Here are 7 Things Everyone Does in a Hotel Room But Won’t Admit.
1. Steals the toiletries, even the white towels: Because what if you run out of shampoo or conditioner at home and can’t get to the drugstore before your next shower? Lol!- Is it me or we have all stolen fresh hotel towels? I mean can anyone resist stealing fresh, crispy white towels?
2. Walking around naked: Why not? So long as we’re not doing sex acts in front of the windows with the curtains drawn, it’s more than ok to walk around naked in our room. (I think)
3. Disappoints the housekeeper: Whether you forgot, didn’t have enough cash on you or simply didn’t even know this was a common practice, everyone stiffs the housekeeper sometimes. We say just double-up the next time for good karma’s sake.
4. Using towels only once: we know we re-use our towels at home, why can’t we do the same at/in hotels. Well can’t we take a break from this(re-using towels) once in a while?
5. Overloading the hotel’s WiFi network: Because you just had to download episodes of ‘Suits’ (in HD!) during your stay, didn’t you?
6. Leaves without checking out: Please let us know you are checking out. It gives staff extra work to do 🙂
7. Having loud sex: you just had to moan loudly and hit the headboard severally. Come-on its 2am give us a break..heheheh
What else do you do in a hotel room but are afraid to admit? Tell us in comments below! Your secret is safe with us…and a few hundred readers.